- Nothing to eat or drink for 8 hours prior to surgery.
- Take Valium 1 hour before surgery time (if prescribed); do not drive after taking the Valium.
- No nail polish or artificial nails.
- Wear short sleeves.
- Make sure your driver stays in the office the entire time of surgery with the vehicle so they can take you home.
- Make sure someone can stay with you the day of surgery.
- Make financial arrangements prior to surgery day.
- No oral or facial jewelry (for example, tongue or nose ring).
- Take all morning medications with a sip of water (for example, blood pressure medications).
To request a consultation and learn more about how we can help improve your smile, please request an appointment now.
To learn more about how we can help improve your smile, please request an appointment now.